Met up Minyoung for a short chat before meeting the rest for the SYF closing ceremony concert at Esplanade. Well, I guess NS is really a tough stage for all guys out there. I've been hearing so much from different people, but yet there's nothing that anyone can do to change the fact that it is what all guys have to go through. So to all men out there serving the nation, thank you for the sacrifice and I hope you guys will continue to pull through this! It will be over somedayyy! (:

Photos taken during the concert, TJCO! The concert was okay, just that SCH is definitely a better place for CO concerts than Esplanade.
Have been watching Boys Over Flowers on Youtube these days.

Its actually the Korean version of the famous Meteor Garden or 流星花园, the show that I was so crazy about during my primary school/secondary school days. I used to love the Taiwan F4 so much, haha.
Anyway its a super nice show. Afterall the storyline is super sweet, like the dream of every girl. When you watch shows like this, you cant help but wish you were in the drama, right! Haha.
Plus plus plus, super good looking guys. Look! Haha. I still like Gu Jun Pyo, or rather 道明寺the best! :D
Feeling kind of excited for Festival of Praise tomorrow!